The following terms and conditions apply to all Users of the SantasBigList.com services (the "Service") being offered by CP Events, Inc. ("Site Owner"), whose headquarters is at 2526 Mt. Vernon Road, Suite B-136, Dunwoody, Georgia 30338. ("Site Owner Location"). Your registration for SantasBigList.com signifies your membership in the Service (a "Member"). Your acceptance of these terms and conditions at the end of this document signifies your understanding that you are entering into a legal agreement ("Agreement") with CP Events, Inc. You also agree to abide by its terms and conditions as long as you are a Member of the Service.
The terms of this Agreement are subject to change at any time by CP Events, Inc. and are effective upon written notice to you.
You or the Site Owner may terminate your membership in the Service for any reason, at any time, without any explanation, effective immediately upon the sending of written notice to the other party. The Site Owner also reserves the right to block your access to the Service, without notice, upon notification of any breach of this contract by you.
- Member Eligibility. To qualify as a registered Member, you warrant
and represent that all information which we collect from you during the registration process (including subsequent changes
to personal information) is factual and accurate, that any infomation you have submitted for yours or a family member's
gift registry is factual and accurate, that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement, and
that you know of no limitation or restriction that would adversely affect the enforceability of this Agreement. The Site Owner
reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and your access to the Site upon any discovery that you have supplied any information
that is not factual or accurate.
MEMBERS MUST BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE. By becoming a Member, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years old.
- Sending Emails The following terms apply in the event you use the SantasBigList.com
system to notify friends or family members about your gift registry.
SantasBigList.com guarantees that any emails originated by the Subscriber via the SantasBigList.com system will be processed by the SantasBigList.com system and sent to the intended email addressee. SantasBigList.com does not warrant any kind of response from the intended email addressee.
- Term. Unless otherwise terminated by you or the Site Owner, this Agreement will remain in full force and effect for the period for which you have registered, and also will apply under any circumstances that you might access or use any of the services offered, whether or not you are a registered Member.
- Intellectual Property Rights. Your right as a registered Member to access and use any of the services offered does not include any transfer to you of any ownership rights of any intellectual property. You hereby agree not to infringe or misuse any property, including but not limited to any copyrights or trademarks related to the Services offered. You may not modify, copy, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, license, or sell any material that you obtain from the Services offered, except for property and/or information that is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission to utilize.
- Privacy. Any information collected during your registration or your use of the Service is recorded and fully accessible to the Site Owner and other parties authorized to participate in the providing of such services. All information that you submit for exchange with or display to other Members will be considered Public Information and not subject to any confidentiality, privacy, or restrictions as to its use.
- Restricted Uses Of The Service. You will not use any of the services for any purpose that is
not authorized by this Agreement, whether or not it is expressly prohibited in these Terms:
- You will not identify yourself as any person other than yourself.
- You will not in any way harass any other person using the Service.
- You will not send electronic mailings in bulk or in mass quantities. You will not transmit chain letters or "junk email" to other Members. The Site Owner may restrict the amount of emails that a Member may send in a 24-hour period to a number deemed appropriate by the Site Owner at its sole discretion.
- You will not use any manual or automatic device or process to "data mine," retrieve, index, or in any way replicate, circumvent, or later the navigational structure or representation of the Service or its contents.
- You will not initiate any advertising, marketing, promotion, or solicitation for the benefit of any business, trade, or profession.
- You will not submit, distribute or replicate in any way any copyrighted materials, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner(s) of such proprietary rights.
- You will not solicit any donations to, support for, or membership in any charity, political party, or other organization not affiliated with the Service.
- You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service.
- You will not engage in any gambling or games of chance.
- You will not attempt to interfere with or disrupt the Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service.
- You will not initiate the buying or selling of any goods or services (other than those offered by the Service).
- You will not submit, email or in any other way transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to suspend, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You will not engage in, conduct, or solicit any activity that either is illegal or is subject to registration or regulation by the laws in your local jurisdiction or in the local jurisdiction of other Members you are communicating with.
- You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate any identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Service.
- You will not "frame" or "mirror" any part of the Service, without the expressed, prior written authorization of the Site Owner. You also shall not use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to the Site Owner or the Service in order to direct any person to any other Web site for any purpose.
- You may not engage in any activity, whether or not intended, that interferes with or adversely affects any systems operating the Service, and you will not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to any system, data base, or other property of the Site Owner or any other person participating in the use of the Service.
- You will not attempt to modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service or any software used on or for the Service or cause others to do so.
- You may not use any data collected from the Service offered, including but not limited to Member identifications or directory information, for any use other than your membership in connection with the Services. You are expressly prohibited from using any such data to create any mailing lists, directories, or similar databases for any other purposes.
- You may not participate in the submission, transmission, or distribution of Prohibited Content, as defined below.
- Prohibited Content. Prohibited Content is defined as any material in any form that:
At any time while this Agreement is in effect, you must provide a valid and functioning electronic mail address which accepts mail sent by the Site Owner or its service providers. You may update your email address on the Site via the Member Services Section, but any notice sent to the address last furnished by you, will be deemed to have been received by you, whether or not it is actually received.
If your Membership is terminated for cause (including but not limited to any material breach of this Agreement), you will be subject to any and all further damages or other remedies for which you may be liable under law (such forfeiture constituting an offset and not in any way an exclusive remedy or limitation on the amount of recovery).
Under any circumstances in which your Membership is terminated, certain provisions of this Agreement will remain in force and effect thereafter, including sections 5 and 9-12.
The Site Owner will take all reasonable measures to prevent a disclosure of any Non-Public Information collected as part of your registration and any subsequent renewals above and beyond what may be necessary for the performance of this Agreement. The Site Owner shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from any release or use of such information.
All information collected by the Site Owner shall be subject to disclosure to the extent required by law as applied to the Site Owner or any other entity in possession. Your submission of any content to the Member accessible portions of the services automatically grants the Site Owner, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
- Consists of, promotes or depicts any activities that are abusive, threatening, or defamatory.
- Consists of, promotes or depicts any activities that are illegal.
- Is in any way obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit.
- Initiates a good faith complaint by any viewer, recipient, or Member.
- Contains any known computer virus or feature that is intended to or is likely to disrupt the operation of the Service, any Site Owner's system, or the computer systems of other Members.
- Constitutes a violation of any aspect of this Agreement.
Whether any material is defined as Prohibited Content will be determined solely by the Site Owner or any other applicable participants in providing the Service.
- Incorrect or inaccurate content in any listing, exchange, or messaging, whether caused by Members or by any malfunction of the software or hardware utilized in providing the Service.
- Any online or offline conduct of any Member.
- Any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or hardware failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Member communications.
- Any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Member or to any other person's computer.
- Creating, preserving, or allowing you access to any data concerning the content or activity involved in using the services.
- The Site Owner will not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any losses or damages, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Service, and any content posted on the Service or transmitted to Members.
- The Site Owner offers the Service "AS IS," and grants no warranties of any kind, expressed, implied, statutory, in any communication with the Site Owner or its representatives, or otherwise with respect to the service. The Site Owner specifically disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability fitness or a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The Site Owner does not warrant that your use of the Service will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, or error-free, or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the Service will be corrected. The Site Owner disclaims liability for, and no warranty is made with respect to, connectivity and availability of the Service.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Site Owner's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount received by the Site Owner, if any, from you for the Service during the term of your subscription.
The Site Owner does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Service and neither adopts or endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by individuals or parties other than the Site Owner.
(i) your breach of this Agreement;
(ii) any allegation that any materials that you submit to us or transmit to the Service infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or
(iii) your activities in connection with the Service. This indemnity shall be applicable without regard to the negligence of any party, including any indemnified person.
Last Update: 10/6/06
Tell-A-Friend | Address Book | Create A Registry | Invite Friends & Family To View Your Gift Registry
Media Relations | Retailers | TeesWithTude.com
SantasBigList.com is a service of:
SantasBigList.com & YourNameUniversity.com are trade names of Demanding Products, Inc.
No part of this web site may be reproduced in any form without written permission.